How to submit your beats on Beatpad
Beatpad has a very simple process to submit beats on to Beatpad website. It is ment to be user friendly and to get your beats as fast as possible on Beatpad's website. We will require some basic information about your beat in order tu guarantee that everyone knows whats in the beat, such as song title, artist, video to help others see the beat in action, keys to follow to guide users on how to play the beat, bpm which dictates the beats per minute about the beat you are submitting and a cover image for the beat it self.
Beats go through a quick revision process after they are submitted, this in order to check if the beat meets some standards to make sure every beat on Beatpad is playable and enjoyable. The beats at this moment will have a "pending" status. After your beat gets accepted it will appear as "approved" this means that our staff made sure the beat is in good condition to appear on our main page. Here your beat will get more visibility and more users will be able to download it, and if your beat is good enough you can even get it featured which will mean your beat will appear on top of the page above others and guarantee even more exposition. If your beat doesn't get accepted it will have "rejected" status, but this is not the end of the world, here you can make the neccesary adjustments to fix it and give it another go.
1. To get started we will be using an already created beat, the beat has sounds added to it and some basic information just to get things going. We will have generate a .bpf file to upload it later on the beats page. To do that go to beatpad web and select any beat on the list at the left you will see a "download" icon to the right of the "delete" icon.
2. Once you have downloaded the .bpf file we are ready to submit our beat. To do that go to the beats page and click on the blue icon at the bottom right of the page.
3. Once we are at the submission page we will need to either click where the red rectangle is or drag and drop our .bpf file from our computer.
4. When we select our beat or drag and drop it we will be taken to a form to fill the remaining information. Note that if you already filled the information when you were making your beat on Beatpad Web some information will already be there such as the title, artist, image, keys to follow, bpm and the video. Here we can edit that information and when we are happy with the results we can continue.
5. Add a cover image for best results, we will need it for your beat page and for when you beat gets featured, it is very important and will add some personality to your beat. Please notice that the image you upload will have to be 1950px wide by 490px tall. If your image is not that size it won't be accepted so please make sure it is that size.
6. We are done! When you feel everything is right and it is complete we can go ahead and submit it. This will upload our beat to Beatpad and post it. Beware that it will be following the submission system and it will appear on "pending" beats.