Beat Missing

So i just got this and i select a song and it keeps saying beat missing. help please?

Comments

• same here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • and i only have 3 beats to download :/
  • is there no way to fix it? 
  • yeah same! i just wanna play some beats but i cant it says beat loaded and as soon as i go to the beatpad thingy i press a button and it says beat missing!!!
  • ok so i believe i may have solved this problem, if you go to the customize beats tab and click browse then go to your local disk, program files (or program files(x86)) then click on the beatpad folder, click beats, click one of the songs, knife party for example, select all of the beats from 1 - 36 (or however many beats are in the song you chose, and press open!! and after that you should have all the beats to make wonderful sounds from! :D (BTW i had the same problem but i figured it out)
  • я нашел тама есть окно braowse вот тома можна нажать на него и указать файл и все
    кто не понел добавляйетесь в скайп lext.5

• zzz help!!!! same problem so pls help
  • Hey everyone,

as Eric wrote above regarding this problem its basically that beatpad has problems loading the files, so as Eric said just load the beats manually. :)
    And about downloading future projects just go ahead and search them up on google or youtube, since that's where most of the projects are located at. 

• So i just got this and i select a song and it keeps saying beat missing. help please?

Open Beatpad/go to  customise  beats/then  browse  beats/select  beats  folder/select  one  beat  and  press  ctrl+A  and then  click  open  and done.........